DJ Dystopia - Odd DJ Dystopia - Odd

Very good. Really good. Good.

You have some really interesting sounds. This is heavy, but still not heavy at all. It's hard to describe, but I really like this. Sad that it's only a moodmaker and not a song where much really happens. Could fit great to a newer film or in combination with some sort of visual art. Good work, bro!

Piedoom0 responds:

Thanks for the review, and agreed. This was more of experimenting with some new VSTs I got than actually focused on a song. Glad you enjoyed it, though :D

500 Soldiers (WIP) 500 Soldiers (WIP)

Random burps

Somewhat wacky, which makes it interesting to listen to. I like the randomness of the song. Well, yeah.

DENT-de-lion responds:

Hahaha. Yikes, I guess I post unfinished tracks on here too much! I haven't worked on this one since, but I really need to. Thanks for the review!

Dumb 'n' Bass WIP Dumb 'n' Bass WIP

oahdfao

It starts out really cool, alive and mysterious, but then, somehow, it looses its ... I don't know ... soul. I can't bare the too loud, slimy and cruel lead tone at about 30 secs into the song. Overall a nice moodmaker.

DENT-de-lion responds:

Oh, no! It loses its mysterious vibe? ... Yeah, I agree... It sounded better to me last night. I'll try to fix it. Thanks for the review!